zondag 27 november 2011

Another weekend another post

I am really running thin on my post names but this does not mather. It has been another weekend where i made several pictures and had fun.
Ofcours this was a weekend where I learned a few new tricks. So because of this I have been working on several projects that should give me more freedom and offcours better light painting pictures.
But let us have a look at a few results of this weekend.









Of cours most of you already now that I love light painting but I do like trying out new stuff.
I know that there have been a lot of pictures like this. This was my first try and I like it. The main goal is that I shall do a few more tests with this technique.

Until next time my dear readers.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. what the hell gast!!! wa is da met die bloem????
    foto 4 is mijn favoriet heeft een hoog harry potter gehalte cool gedaan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahaha die bloem is een effect uitgevoerd met pixelbender.
    Namelijk het droste effect ;)
    Als je wil bezorg ik u de plugin voor pixelbender om dit zelf uit te voeren :D

    greetz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen